TRAININGS & EVENTS
Knowledge is an important ingredient for quality results. For both, our clients and ourselves.
Our training courses range from short introductory sessions to multi-day workshops including the use of special business simulation tools. We are happy to tailor the training program for your specific training request.
We continuously have an ear on what happens in the market and love to share and discuss our findings. Therefore we actively engage ourselves as participants, speakers & trainers at conferences.
If you are in search for experienced trainers or speakers with a profound knowledge base in Corporate Finance or Supply Chain Finance please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are happy to discuss your project. Contact
"Fitness kick to enjoy the long runs"
We offer tailored workshops for the following topics:
- “Preparing for the External Investor”
- “Business Plan and Valuation”
- “Corporate Valuation and Value Based Management”
- “Preparation for the IPO”
- "Introduction to the Direct Market Plus"
Supply Chain Finance
- "Introduction to Supply Chain Finance "
- "SCF techniques and products"
- "SCF Training incl. business simulation tool"
- "SCF program implementation - the organisational challenges"
See examples of previous conference activities and where you can meet us next:
- RFiX 2017, Lisbon, May 2017 / holding a masterclass workshop for SCF
- SCF Summit 2017, Frankfurt, February 2017 / speaker, panelist
- SCF Summit 2018, Frankfurt, January 2018 / speaker, panelist
- Africa SME Finance Forum, May 2018, Nairobi / speaker, panelist, holding a workshop with IFC executives
- Austria Business Angel Day, Graz, October 2018
- CIRA conference, Vienna, October 2018
- Alternative & Receivables Finance Forum, London, 22nd November 2018 (by BCR Publishing)
- Supply Chain Finance Summit 2019, Amsterdam, 24th-25th January 2019 / panel moderator (by BCR Publishing, download program )
- 0100 Conferences, Vienna, 14th March 2019
- Consortia 2019, London, 21-22nd May 2019 / panel moderator (by BCR Publishing, download program)
- NOAH Conference Berlin 2019, Berlin, Germany, 13th - 14th June 2019
- Europe’s Top AI Startup, Vienna, 17th June 2019 (by European Super Angels Club)
- Business Angel Summit 2019, Kitzbühel, Austria, 5th July 2019 (by Tirol Standortagentur and AWS)
- Digitales Kreditmanagement, by Schumann, Göttingen, 26th - 27th September 2019
- Deutsches Eigenkapital Forum, Frankfurt, 25th-27th Nov. 2019
- SCF Community Forum, Amsterdam, 28th- Nov. 2019
- SCF Summit 2020, Amsterdam, 30th-31st January 2020 / panel moderator (by BCR Publishing)